So, I'm too young to be suffering from a mid-life crisis. I'm only 25. But the other day I thought...I really need to do something that will prove that I'm not old (I call it my mom-life crisis). I am a stay-at-home mom and the job is amazing, BUT it really forces you to act like a grown-up, you have to be mature and teach your kids important lessons like: dessert isn't first EVERY day. To prove to myself and others that I still crave spontaneity in my life I decided to go through with a crazy idea I had. I got a wild hair to get some wild hair. Now brace yourselves, this is REALLY not what most people would expect from me. I got highlights...bright ones. Red ones. I didn't think I was really a person that liked to draw attention to myself but apparently I'm not that afraid to.
I have to include a disclaimer on this post. I'm NOT a good photographer, especially when it comes to self portraits (It doesn't help that they were taken at midnight.) I think my hair looks a little better in person, that, or I have some AMAZING mirrors. Unless I get positive feedback I'm not going to disclose the name of my stylist. I don't want her to get any bad press. I think she does an amazing job!
1 comment:
CUTE! Way to go jess. I am so glad you are posting more often. It makes me not miss you so much. I wish our family lived closer together.
Post a Comment