Monday, September 29, 2008

Ryker's Birthday!

So I'm a little slow on the draw, but when haven't I been on this blog? Here are some pictures of Rykers Birthday and party.




This is a picture on his ACTUAL birthday.

Anna made a cupcake cake for Ryker again this year. She makes an amazing homemade frosting!! We went to Hills park to have the party. The weather was amazing that day!


This is Anna's boyfriend Matt. He got Ryker an Iowa Hawkeyes sweatshirt. It's SUPER cute. A little big, but I like that because he'll be able to wear it next year too. Go Hawks!

I'm going to give you an example of how organized this mother is. He got a new bike for his birthday. I collaborated with my mom...she got him the helmet. So it seems like I thought it all through right? Wrong, notice how I took the picture without the bike... He got a bike, just no picture with the bike. Oops!
Cute little Stavia, slept through a lot of the party. It was so nice outside that I kind of wanted to spread a blanket out on the ground and join her!

No comments: