Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!!

To those of you that haven't given up on me, THANK YOU! I am trying to do a better job with all this blogging business. I'm just not very good about taking pictures so that doesn't help matters at all =(




Today I made a green lunch. It's a tradition my mom started when I was little and I'm trying to carry it on to my kids.
They had so much fun grocery shopping earlier this week picking out things that are green. We had corned beef, cabbage and new potatoes. All of our sides were green: green peas, asaragus, lime jello, granny smith apples, kiwi and mint milkshakes for dessert! I think that's all? It was so fun this year because Ryker and Stavia are old enough to help with prep for the meal and set the table. They ate all of their food because of the theme and asked if we can do it again! They get do do it sooner than they think because I made so much food they will have the same meal for leftovers tonight..oops!


1 comment:

laura b. said...

You even have green plates!