Stavia FINALLY got her first haircut. I was finally able to give in. It looks so much healthier. I should have given in a long time ago =(
There was flu and other illness going around a couple weeks ago and Stavia picked up something. We aren't sure what she had other than a fever but it made her completely lethargic. PERFECT time for a haircut. She sat still the entire time and did just what she was told. She didn't have enough energy to fight it.
Here is my cute little sick girl before her haircut. You can tell by her eyes that she's miserable =(
Here is the incredibly patient sickling holding still while Aunt Anna gives her a hair cut.
This hair cut is six weeks before her third birthday and this is all she had to spare... She is a woman of few hairs.
After! Like I said, she was sick so I wasn't going to fight her on looking at the camera. She already did a great job sitting still and listening throughout the entire haircut. She looks older! All ready to be three!!
No comments:
Post a Comment