Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Single Iota Of Creativity

Ryker recently decided to become a fan of super heros. The irony is that the only two super heros he's heard of are Super Grover and Larry Boy...not really the super heros that first pop into my mind but that's ok. Anyway, he has taken to regularly referring to himself at Super Ryker. Well in a moment of weakness I decided to take on a project that is not typical of me. I made Ryker a "super Ryker cape." Now I hope that Stavia doesn't get jealous that her mom once handmade something for her brother and she will probably never get a handmade gift from me...but we'll see, maybe I'll suffer one more moment of stupidity in my life and try to be creative again. Here is my creation:


2 comments:

Stacy said...

That is sooo cute!! I just started my blog you should add me and check it out sometime!! Hope all is well, your family is sooo adorable! :)Take Care!

Anonymous said...

I can't stand the cuteness of it all!!! I love the video of Stavia walking too. :) Your kids are great. It will be fun to see them again next summer.