Ryker got a Tonka truck for Christmas and even though that was months ago he still plays with it daily. He uses it to transport all of his other toys from his bed room to the living room and back. He also helps me put cloths away with it, he uses it as a stepping stool to turn lights on and off, he even pushes Stavia around in it. I know that is probably not what the toy was designed for and some would say that I am being TOO trusting to let him use it in such dangerous ways. However, I like to encourage his imagination so most of the time I just supervise and don't make him stop doing these terribly dangerous activities, afterall, what is insurance for?
Don't worry, they are very gentle with their little sister.
Plus it makes her giggle like crazy!
In the middle of winter you need something to do indoors and you've got to get creative!
Bye-Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment