Wednesday, March 28, 2007

This is what I'm doing instead of making a grocery list.

So I decided that Jed and I don't need food today, instead the world needs a new blog post. Of course my priorities are all messed up so nobody should follow my example. Anyway, I've got more pictures this week, and here they are in no particular order:

We found out that Ryker really likes playing in boxes, just like his older brother. Justys is very creative and can make a box into anything. Ryker is following in Justys' footsteps.

Ryker is not a fan of sleeping with blankets. Even if we make his bed up nicely before nap time, he scoots the blankets out of the way so he doesn't have to bother with getting tangled while he's sleeping.

Justys doesn't like pictures that much so I'm still working on convincing him to be in some. Until then, I guess I'll have to let you know what he's doing in words. He is getting better and better at reading. He was the "super reader" in his classroom at school last month. (That means he read the most books.) Since the weather is nicer he is playing REALLY hard outside everyday. That also means he's sleeping good at night!

Jed is getting busy with work again. He's been working five days a week again. So, as you can see, everyone and everything is getting a little livelier around here.

More soon!

4 comments:

Gehman Photography said...

wow Jess I'm impressed this info says your blog was entered at 8:45am. Didn't know that you two knew of that early morning. Just wanted to let you know that the Gehman's will become regular visitors of your family blog. Gina has a blog also. yodergang.
ttyl

Gehman Photography said...

wow Jess I'm impressed this info says your blog was entered at 8:45am. Didn't know that you two knew of that early morning. Just wanted to let you know that the Gehman's will become regular visitors of your family blog. Gina has a blog also. yodergang.
ttyl

The Millers said...

Yeah, thanks for noticing. I can wake up early SOMETIMES. And I've been trying to, it's summer so I gotta take advantage of all the light hours. (Not really summer...just daylight savings)
Okay, so yeah...I'll check out Gina's blog.

The Millers said...

P.S. It's not the two of us...Jed was still in bed 'til late. I won't say what time. Sorry to be a stickler, but I'm not gonna give him credit until he can do it.