Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ryker is six months old!

Hi,
Sorry that I'm not posting pictures today. I know pictures are always more fun than words (and a lot easier to read). I will get some more to put on here soon.

I am writing because Ryker turned six months old on Saturday and he's doing a lot of big kid stuff now. Today he tried cauliflower. I don't know if he liked it a whole lot but he ate it anyway. He is getting around pretty quickly with his army crawl. And today he started pulling himself up on furniture. I was playing peek-a-boo across the table with him and he kept trying to make his neck longer and longer to see me. Eventually he just put his hands on the table and pulled himself to a standing position and laughed at me. I think he thought he outsmarted me. =)
So our next step as parents is to move everything up about three feet.

Another thing Ryker has learned to do is get from crawling position to sitting position all by himself. It is cute until he does it in his crib. He misses his nap time because he sits up and plays instead of getting cuddled up and falling asleep.

Just a quick update. There will be more soon (and pictures too).

Jessica

No comments: