Thursday, February 24, 2011

Homemade Pizza!


I'm a fan of The Pioneer Woman. I'm not a crazy fanatic like some people...not that that's a bad thing. I just like her recipes and her sense of humor and her taste in clothes and the fact that she makes living on a ranch look like fun and not boring/too much work and I like that she homeschools her kids and still loves her husband and...ok maybe I am a crazy fan. Oops!

I'm not addicted enough to check her blog very often. But when I do I always find something yummy to try. I found this recipe for pizza crust a while ago and decided to try it. We had a bunch of different specialty cheeses around the house around the holidays and this was the perfect way to finish them up!
We had some odd combos. This one was tomato sauce, italian sausage, green olives and smoked gouda.

Olive oil, garlic, ground turkey, feta and cheddar (I think)


Ham, tomato sauce, green olives, smoked gouda.

We did some odd combos but they turned out good. If nothing else, at least our kids are getting use to exploring new foods!

No comments: