Monday, August 4, 2008

Just a couple quick pics.



Here is our latest family picture taken on Stavia's 3 month birthday. Gehman Photography does an awesome job! Thanks guys!


Here is Stavia with Little Connor Dill. A friend of mine from way back in the day had her son in February and then Stavia was born in April. Stavia is a chunk, she is nearly 3 months younger than Connor and they look the same size!
They played together for the first time when Stavia was almost two months old. Here are the results! They look like they are trying to hold hands!
Here is Connor protecting Stavia from Ryker.
And then it turned violent.


PS I have to let you know that the pictures of Connor and Stavia are from Connor's mom. I am not a very prepared mother, I have to depend on other people taking pictures of my kids so they will know their past. Thanks Sue!

2 comments:

laura b. said...

I love the family pic!

Stacy said...

Jess I love the pics of your entire family! You all look wonderful together! :) Your little ones are still little but growing soooo fast! Hope you are enjoying these times with your kids (I'm sure you are having a blast)!!